- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not send you any further e-mails after we have completed your order unless you have given us your consent.
- We will not pass your e-mail address or any other information about you to any other third party unless we ask you and you agree.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- a) your name
- b) address
- c) telephone number
- d) email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by loggng on to your account using the Login button on our web site home page, alternatively you can e-mail us to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you to be posted to your registered home address. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with this internal security policy, with UK law and the Which? Web Trader Code.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your internet browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.