I am not anti-bib shorts, however they are just not for me. I have found great comfort on (and off) the bike wearing stretchy polyester. 3/4 shorts are perfect for UK riding. They can be worn with long socks during the cooler months and pulled over the knee during the summer months. The Compass Knickers are made in Seattle, with long distance cycling and comfort being the priority. They also look great off the bike.
- Adjustable, webbing-belted waist
- Moisture-wicking synthetic fabric with a little stretch
- Mesh vent panel on back
- 3 zippered pockets
- Adjustable cuff below knee with hidden elastic drawcord
Some additional key details include -
- Three pockets hold your cell phone, (small) wallet and keys – one pocket for each. The pockets are placed so that their contents doesn't move around and inhibit your pedalling.
- Light weight and pack small
- No pad - wear on and off the bike
Sizes 28-40" available. They are available as a pre-order pre-purchase basis. £100 including tracked delivery.